Liptember is incredibly grateful for the support it receives from it’s amazing fundraising community. Fundraising is never a simple task, so here are some simple tips to make your job a little easier.
- Purchase a Liptember lipstick from any Chemist Warehouse, My Chemist or My Beauty Spot store
- Register as a fundraiser and/or create a team
- Rock your lippy throughout September
- Download our 2017 campaign posters and display them at your fundraising event or workplace to help promote your support of Liptember.
- Donate to Liptember using our 2017 cash donation form
- Help raise funds by ordering a Liptember collection tin to securely receive cash donations.
- Have a fundraising event you’d like Liptember to promote? We would love to hear from you.
Online fundraising tips
- Share your fundraising URL via your social media accounts, encouraging family, friends and co workers to sponsor you.
- Post a selfie wearing your Liptember lippy with a link to your fundraising page.
- Send an email out to all your contacts requesting sponsorship for rocking your lippy.
- Share your progress and thank your supporters publicly online.
- Donate any funds raised from events to your personal page
- Have a friend with a blog or large social media following? Ask them to share your page.
- Run a bake sale with all goodies sold donated to Liptember.
- Host a morning tea at work.
- Get your friends together for a trivia night at home or your local pub.
- Hold a silent auction with items donated by friends, family or corporate supporters.
- Sell tickets to a girls night in and watch all your favourite movies
- Employer dollar matching. Ask your employer to match your fundraising.
- Organise a sporting match or participate in a fun run with friends.